The Church of Tabor was built and inaugurated in 1925 by Mother Antonietta Della Casa, the Superior General who succeeded Mother Cabrini. In this way, Mother Antonietta realized the Saint's dream, who wrote "... A House of Worship where many sisters will watch over, in constant adoration and prayer, helping all our good and brave Missionary workers achieve a happy outcome for change the world over". All of the Institute's homes contributed money to build the Church. The Church of Tabor has marked important moments of the Congregation of the Missionaries of the Sacred Heart. Here liturgical events were celebrated, representative also of Codogno city. In particular: part of the festivities of Mother Cabrini's Beatification in 1938 and Canonization in 1946; the arrival of the precious relic of the Heart of Mother Cabrini in Codogno in 1942; the CENTENARY of the Foundation in 1980; the Celebration of the 125th anniversary of the Foundation of the Missionaries' Institute; numerous international and national religious celebrations which concluded Training Courses, Spiritual Exercises, and Church Festivities; last but not least, the profession of faith of some youth, some years ago.