Continuing with the history of the Congregation, we can see a picture that various Institutes offered as a gift to the Founder. It was common to paint and embroider the gifts within the various Institutions of the Congregation, which stressed the important moments of the Cabriniano missionary project. We can see a picture made by various Houses of the Congregation in Italy in 1910. An important date! When, in 1910, thirty years after the founding of the first House in Codogno, Mother Cabrini wanted to convene the General Chapter to elect her replacement as Superior General, Missionaries made a request to Pope Pius X to confirm the founder as Superior General for life. An exception to the Canon Law. As evidence of this significant event, the museum offers a number of important documents including the papal decree of confirmation and some examples of gifts offered to the Mother on the occasion.